KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- 24v hydraulic system
- Selectable locking (switch to reversible)
- Rated for very intensive use
- 14 second cycle speed
- Low voltage
- Purpose for residential, commercial and industrial use
- Maximum anti-crushing and torque control
- Simplified scenario based programming
- Display on control unit for ease
- Absolute encoder ensures maximum stopping precision
- Compact aluminium housing
The BFT LUX BT 2B is a powerful 24v hydraulic motor which can be used on most types of entrance gates including commercial premises.
Compact and sturdy, these motors are capable of moving automated swing gate leaves of up to 2 metres wide, weighing up to 300kg.
SELECTABLE LOCKING SYSTEM
Thanks to the selectable locking system, all of the 2B electric gate motors from BFT can be switched to reversible, simply by using a key. Operation can be changed to locking when open, locking when closed or double locking.
SOPHISTICATED D-TRACK TECHNOLOGY & THALIA P CONTROL BOARD
Maximum anti crushing is ensured thanks to the absolute encoder and the exclusive D-Track system.
In addition, the D Track system guarantees precise stopping precision in the closing and opening limit switches along with making it possible to control the torque.
Regardless of weather, temperature or degree of mechanical wear, the safety features built in to the BFT system provide consistently accurate safety control.
Unlike conventional control devices, the BFT system reads the exact position of the gate and constantly controls the thrust levels to ensure stable sensitivity during both opening and closing operations.
The slightest variation in force is recorded therefore, supplying the optimum torque to the motor. Normal systems would not detect the thrust variations which would result in the indication of the presence of non-existent obstacles.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 2x LUX BT 2B Motors
- 2x MITTO2 Remote controls
- 1x THALIA P Control board with built in receiver
- 1x Pair of DESME A15 Infra-red photocells
- 1x Triangle manual release key
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- Max. leaf weight 300kgs
- Max. leaf width 2m
- Rated for very intensive cycles
- Selectable locking
- Limit switch: Encoder
- D-Track Impact reaction
- Opening speed of 14 seconds to fully open
- 270mm useful rod stroke
- 300w power input
|Gate Usage||Light Commercial Gate Openers|
|Max Leaf Weight (Kgs)||300|
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)||1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m|
Please view the information below and click here to fill in your site assessment form. We will contact you regarding the installation and help get you the best possible automation system.
- 01282 677 300
- Calls from Ireland - 0044 1282 677300
Gate Auto - North Valley Forge LTD
Valley Forge Business Park,
Lancashire BB9 8TU
Monday - Thursday: 08.00 - 17.00
Friday: 08.00 - 16.30