KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Low voltage hydraulic operator
- Rated for very intensive use
- Purpose for residential, apartment blocks, side and commercial gates
- Can move a gate of up to 1.8m in width
- Maximum opening angle of 130°
- Looks very neat once installed
- Silent and smooth cycles
- Scenario based programming sequence
- MITTO remote cloning system
- Rolling code safe transmission for extra security
The BFT SUB R hydraulic underground system offers style and substance by housing a very powerful motor which is hidden from view. All you will ever see of this operator is the foundation box cover plate under the bottom corner of your gate. The motor acts as the bottom hinge for your gate and it pivots from that point.
VERSATILE HYDRAULIC GATE AUTOMATION
This kit is designed for single gates and side gates that receive normal to high levels of traffic with up to 20 cycles per hour and would therefore be appropriate for single or multi resident properties as well as light commercial entrances.
The closing slowdown guarantees a smooth and silent operation on even the largest of gates. Also, the adjustment screw makes it possible to adapt the slowdown intensity to your requirements.
MAY BE SUITABLE ON CLOSED BOARDED GATES
This motor also has the ability to operate a closed boarded gate in windy affected areas which is something that a lot of kits cannot do. The forces involved in opening a closed sided gate are huge and require a suitable operator with a lot of power to drive them; imagine holding a wooden sail up in the wind and then trying to walk in to the wind with it!
This motor is easy to maintain as the special foundation case makes it possible to extract the operator without dismantling the leaf of the gate.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1x SUB-R Motors
- 1x CPS Heavy duty foundation boxes
- 1x Rigel 5 Control panel with built in receiver
- 2x MITTO2 Remote Controls
- 1x Pair of BFT DESME A15 Infra-Red Photocells
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- Max. gate leaf 1.8m wide
- Max. gate leaf weight 800kg
- 250w Power output
- Hydraulic clutch slowdown
- Locking: Open/ close hydraulics
- Rated for very frequent/ intensive use
- 130° max. opening angle
- 14 sec + slowdown cycle time
|Gate Usage||Commercial Gate Openers|
|Max Leaf Weight (Kgs)||300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800|
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)||1.0m, 1.5m|
Please view the information below and click here to fill in your site assessment form. We will contact you regarding the installation and help get you the best possible automation system.
- 01282 677 300
- Calls from Ireland - 0044 1282 677300
Gate Auto - North Valley Forge LTD
Valley Forge Business Park,
Lancashire BB9 8TU
Monday - Thursday: 08.00 - 17.00
Friday: 08.00 - 16.30