KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Set in underground housings so your gates have nothing visibly attached
- Stylish galvanised foundation box covers
- Acts as the bottom hinge of your gate
- Quiet opening and closing with automatic slowdown
- Built in adjustable hard stops
- Waterproof motors
- Permanently lubricated
- Manual release in the event of power failure
- Photocell lens rotation of 180° for ease of installation
- Advanced control board with safety edge input
LiftMaster have developed one of their finest underground gate kits with excellent reliability as the motor is waterproof and is permanently lubricated for ease of operation.
The Sub300 offers built in adjustable hard stops so that additional hard stops set in to the ground are not necessary (though we would always recommend them in case somebody tries to push open your electric gates).
STYLISH AND DISCREET ELECTRIC GATES
The electric gate motors have steel foundation boxes which are buried in the ground under your driveway beneath the bottom corner of your gate. The boxes act as a support for the gate, replacing the traditional bottom hinge – the boxes can be installed prior to installing the motors.
The boxes are covered over with a stylish steel cover and that is all you will see of these motors unlike other more obvious gate automation kits using visibly mounted arms on the back of the gates.
As standard this operator will open to a maximum of 110 degrees, but if you need a wider opening we can offer a special chain adapter that will allow the gates to open to 180 degrees (please note that this will also require external hard-stops) please call us on 01282 677 300 for more information on these.
In the event of power failure, SUB operators come with a manual release key which allows you to open and close your gates without the power connected.
EASY TO INSTALL AND SET UP
The futuristic looking Liftmaster 772E photocells are so versatile that installing them on any job is a breeze. The internal circuit board and lens can rotate through 180 degrees, allowing you to install on any wall and easily line up the beams
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 2x SUB 300 Motors
- 2x SUB 300 Foundation boxes
- 2x SUB 110° Opening Arms
- 2x Liftmaster TX4 4 Channel Universal Remote
- 1x Manual Release Key
- 1x Pair of 772E Photocells
- 1x CB11 Control Panel
- 1x RF-Module Receiver
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 4m Max per leaf
- 600kgs Max @ 2.5m
- 20 Cycles per hour
- Electromechanical motor
- 1400 RPM motor speed
- 110° or 180° (with adaptor) opening angle