KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Communicate with both a telephone line and door access points
- Open a door using the telephone keypad
- Have less devices in your home or office
- Open the speech to a door entry point without first being called
- Activate up to two auxiliary outputs - momentary or latching
- Reverse the door open relay for use with power to lock releases
- Call times, speech times and diverts can also be set up
The Art.380 interface unit enables you to connect a conventional landline telephone to a Videx Video or Audio access control system.
SAVE MONEY BY REMOVING THE NEED FOR HANDSETS
Once installed, you will be able to use your telephone handset as an additional intercom handset, allowing to you open the door and speak to visitors as well as being used as a normal phone for receiving and making calls.
In addition to the previous features, the Art. 380 allows activation from the telephone two additional relay outputs, allows diverting a door panel call to a pre-programmed telephone number or to a second telephone number if the first is busy etc.
The telephone that you want to use can be tone, pulse, traditional, handsfree or DECT cordless. Art.380 units are compatible with any VIDEX audio / video door entry system (although VX2200 and VX2300 systems require additional interfaces – please call us for more information).
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- Input voltage: 230Vac
- Max REN output: 2
- Output aux voltage: 12Vdc (200mA max)
- Intercom interface: 4+1
- Programming: Via telephone keypad
- Dimensions: 157.5mm x 105mm x 65mm (9 module DIN)
|Disable Add To Cart Button||N/A|
|Text to display in place of Add to Cart Button||N/A|
Please view the information below and click here to fill in your site assessment form. We will contact you regarding the installation and help get you the best possible automation system.
- 01282 677 300
- Calls from Ireland - 0044 1282 677300
Gate Auto - North Valley Forge LTD
Valley Forge Business Park,
Lancashire BB9 8TU
Monday - Thursday: 08.00 - 17.00
Friday: 08.00 - 16.30